Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFront PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New IR ROLL OUT INFO!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xRisings0nx
Team Leader
Team Leader
xRisings0nx

New IR ROLL OUT INFO!!! Empty
PostSubject: New IR ROLL OUT INFO!!!   New IR ROLL OUT INFO!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:55 pm

This year at Import Reactor, we will be rolling you guys in a bit early to avoid the rodeo traffic. We don't want you guys to have to suffer through that, so you will be rolling in at 12:00 pm - 1:00pm Friday March 18,2011. Please e-mail if you have any questions in regards to roll-in.

Please, as part of IR this year we will also be asking that you bring in a PRINTED MOD-SHEET to turn in to the judges. Please do this to ensure streamlined and organized judging!!

SEE YOU GUYS AT IR!!!!

--
-Jason Williams

HOLY SHIT!!!!!
Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this Cant touch this

Last edited by xRisings0nx on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://teamsupafresh.darkbb.com
Lexo13
Post Machine
Post Machine
Lexo13

PostSubject: Re: New IR ROLL OUT INFO!!!   New IR ROLL OUT INFO!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:07 pm

so were and what time are all of us going to meet up at or are we just going to roll over there and just meet in the parking lot were I.R. is going to be at ...

what about the mod sheet that we turn in on PZ... i don't have a printer and or time to go get a printed mod sheet ....
Back to top Go down
713lude
Team Member
Team Member
713lude

PostSubject: Re: New IR ROLL OUT INFO!!!   New IR ROLL OUT INFO!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 pm

yea we need to find a meet up spot for us
Back to top Go down
xRisings0nx
Team Leader
Team Leader
xRisings0nx

PostSubject: Re: New IR ROLL OUT INFO!!!   New IR ROLL OUT INFO!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:58 am

I'll find the spot Jus stay tuned in to the forum to kno when n where cuz we tolling in with dem boyz the same day
Back to top Go down
https://teamsupafresh.darkbb.com
joezilla
Team Member
Team Member
joezilla

PostSubject: Re: New IR ROLL OUT INFO!!!   New IR ROLL OUT INFO!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:06 am

man i cant wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New IR ROLL OUT INFO!!!   New IR ROLL OUT INFO!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New IR ROLL OUT INFO!!!
Page 1 of 1